Hey there lovely!
What are the odds in this big and exciting online world that we meet right here? Ok, you're right, I have worked very hard to get you here. And that is why I am so excited!!
Especially excited for you! Because if you landed on this page, it's because you finally want to follow that little voice inside you that has been telling you that there is more to life than what you have experienced by now!
But before you listen to this lady making promises of a happy life, you want to know a little about her.
Ok, are you ready? Because I am not only going to tell you about the pro stuff. Nah, that would be boring. I like the private stuff better, don't you? Tells you much more about a person...
Well then, here's to a very productive and fun time together!
Have an incredibly good day!
- The most important thing to mention about my coaching is this: I believe that the best way to ban all negative things from your life is NOT TO FIGHT them, but to BUILD THE POSITIVE OPPOSITE. So the first thing my clients learn from me is to get to know themselves better. Because one of the most important questions I ask when dealing with something they want to dissolve is: What exactly do you want instead?
- I am a true believer in the POWER OF OUR THOUGHTS and their impact on our lives. We are what we think. And that's no woo-woo, it's SCIENTIFICALLY BASED AND PROVEN fact. By the way...you might notice a slight obsession for science in my blog posts and courses. I am a sucker for it! Especially astronomy. The fact that our planet orbits a ball of fire and our moon makes our entire oceans move still blows my mind! I'm, sorry, where was I? Oh yes, how thoughts influence our lives!
Well positive thinking is the most powerful tool a human being has. By learning how to use them, we can turn our whole existence around.
- Now let's talk about the easiest way to start directing your thoughts in the right direction: VISUALIZATION. This is the most fun way to CONDUCT YOUR LIFE wherever you want it to go! I implement it with every client of mine because it's the quickest way to direct your thoughts. There are so many different ways of visualizing that every person finds one version that matches their likes! For sure!
- The next practice I want to mention in this list is SELF LOVE. And yes, it actually is something you can practice. It's the source of all positive thoughts. Without self love, having positive thoughts can be really tough. And it doesn't have to be!
Self love might sound as easy as standing in front of a mirror and saying the words, but it's not all that simple. You need to crack old thinking patterns, which in the past led to certain negative feeling patterns. It can take a while.
- The last of my aces up my sleeve is the art of SUCCESSFUL GOAL SETTING. Because once you figure out what it is you want in your life, it's time to REALLY get to work! And so I leave my clients with a FULL YEAR OF ACTIONABLE STEPS! Yes, you heard right! ONE. FULL. YEAR.
Unless you just want to focus on 3 or 4 areas of your life, my coaching changes your whole life in only one year. You can set up 12 goals, one goal a month. It may sound a lot, but what is one year compared to THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS?
- I have been working as a manager for two huge international companies (one american, one swedish) for several years. These two jobs taught me a lot about BEING A GOOD LEADER, not a boss, being a TEAM PLAYER, being ORGANIZED, ENVISION A NEW PROJECT and many other things. But most importantly they taught how important it is to have a POSITIVE WORKING SPACE, HAPPY CO-WORKERS and that THE FIRST STEP TO TAKING CARE OF OTHERS IS TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST. Does work-life-balance ring a bell? Exactly.
- My RESEARCH OF HAPPINESS, the purpose of life and other basic human questions began WHEN I WAS 16 (!!). My father had died suddenly and I started questioning my whole existence, while other girls my age were focussing on thing like if their shoes matched their purses. *great time as a teenager*
- A few years later, I was living & working in Spain, I read a BOOK ON THE POWER OF OUR THOUGHTS and how they could change our lives. I had a huge aha-moment and started studying several teachers and their teachings. Wallace Wattles, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Bob Proctor and Lisa Nichols. Just to name a few. The more I learned about HOW SCIENTIFIC THE APPROACH of positive thinking was, the more I loved and practiced it. And the more I did THAT, the higher my happiness and success levels became. ;)
- That was when I decided that I wanted to teach as many women as I could all that I had researched. UNFORTUNATELY, this knowledge is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND NEAR OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS. And so the best way to make sure people learn this is by TEACHING THEM FURTHER ALONG THEIR LIVES. The idea of becoming a Happiness and Life Coach was born. 5 years ago my dream reached a new level when I finished my studies and got my COACHING LICENCE.
- I was born in Germany, raised in Buenos Aires, Argentina and lived in Spain for years. That is one of the reasons I decided to start this website in English, so I could reach as many people as I could. And it's also the reason for my project's name: ALL ABOUT GLÜCK. GLÜCK MEANS HAPPINESS IN GERMAN.
PRIVATE & FUN STUFF
- I am a very lucky gal. I am married to a supportive, caring, loving and funny guy. I mean, what more could I ask for, right? Oh yeah, he's handsome, too! *blushysmile*
We have two incredibly cute daughters. They are both under the age of five, so you can imagine that juggling kids & career can be quite challenging right now. Which is why I am so thankful for my job, because it allows me to be there for my family as much as it needs me! And thankful for my husband because he is there for our kids every time I can't be.
- Right now we are living in Germany, in a small town near Cologne. We are really enjoying it here because it's close to both our parents (aka our kid's grandparents HA). I really want them to be connected to our kiddos! Believe me, it's a win:win! Especially now that our kids are little.
- I am really a fan of remodeling, reorganizing and redecorating our place (to my husband's slight dislike: "Honey, where did you put the kid's socks now?")! I can't and I actually don't want to help it. I just want to make our home the best and most beautiful I can. We spend so much time of our lives here. I don't want to commit to anything that isn't charming, delightful, useful, helpful, marvelous or fill in the blank with any other positive word you know. I want every step in our place to feel amazing and inspiring.
- I have to put in a lot of energy into being organized. Because my nature has a highly right-brain tendency! Over the years I had to work really hard to polish that virtue, and yet still I forget a lot of things during my busy weeks as entrepreneur and mama of two! (I realize how understanding my family and friends are...thanks for that you all!!).
- Me and my husband we have a really similar taste in superhero-scifi-fantasy movies and series. I mean the whole package: Star Wars, X-Men, all the different Star Trek Series (yes, even Deep Space Nine), Lord of the Rings, and others...and also we like printed t-shirts, so you might see some of our favorite heroes on some of my photos. *please don't judge* :)
<- This is me trying to change shirts during an outdoor photoshoot with my bestie and photographer Jessi (who happens to be a sci-fi freak as well *show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are* haha).
- I believe that being silly from time to time makes us happier! That is why you may find me making funny faces to the camera or jumping on the bouncy castle right next to my kids (who also still would let me!). I highly recommend increasing your goof-around time. It's healthy as hell!
That's all for now folks! I hope I could give you an idea of who exactly you're dealing with here... :)
I'd love for us to hang out on social media. If you haven't already, just make sure you follow any of my channels below:
As an online coach I think it's important to show who I truely am and what my real life looks like every once in a while. I'll make sure to keep in touch...
Are you looking for something in particular?
You can scan our entire website and blog here